Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Lahore Pak Girls Numbers | 2013 Girls Numbers

Hy friends its me Alina khan from Lahore.Its my immense pleassure to tell you some important features of mine ... Hahahahah yes features ...! Dont Wory i am little bit naughty girl or you can also cal me flirty gir ...! ooops ..! m not really a flirty girl but little bit.
So my name is  Alina Khan, i live in Lahore in a small heaven ! haha dont worry i call my house "heaven" .
We are two brothers and Three sisters , i am the 3rd one , really i cant live without facebbok and my brothers and sisters and surly i also cant live without my friends . 
M doing Mas com from Chandigarh University , i stood 3rd in all my previous Semesters and surly also in feature.I have No best Friend And really i am searching for some one special , some one who take cares of me .In short I am searching for best friend.


GIRLS MOBILE NUMBERS, TAMIL GIRLS MOBILE NUMBERS, TAMIL MOBILE NUMBERS, REAL TAMIL GIRLS, TAMIL GIRLS FOR FRIENDSHIP, GIRLS MOBILE NUMBERS IN CHINDIGARH, REAL GIRLS MOBILE NUMBERS,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Like Us On Facebook

Please Wait 100 Seconds...!!! Skip